Flat / Curved
Screen Size (Inch)
Incredibly slim profile and stylish, contemporary design
• Super slim panel: At an incredibly slim 10mm — as slender as a ballpoint pen — the one-piece panel is more than twice as thin as standard Samsung monitors
• Simple circular stand: A simple circular stand elegantly complements the super slim display
• Patterned rear panel: Horizontal patterning on the rear panel provides a stylish, contemporary finish
Flawlessly smooth gameplay with AMD FreeSync
• AMD FreeSync: By dynamically syncing screen refresh rate with image frame rate, AMD FreeSync minimizes stutter and ensures flawlessly smooth gameplay
• Game Mode: Instantly optimizing screen colors and contrast for gaming, Game Mode ensures you get to see every game scene at its best
* AMD FreeSync is available for only 24inch, 27inch
Optimized for viewing comfort
• Eye Saver Mode: By reducing blue light emissions — which stimulate the retina more than other color wavelengths — Eye Saver Mode reduces eye fatigue and provides a more comfortable viewing experience
• Flicker Free: Samsung’s Flicker Free technology minimizes distracting screen flicker to let you work and play for longer in greater comfort
Extra-wide viewing angle for the perfect view from anywhere
• Extra-wide 178-degree viewing angle: An expanded 178-degree vertical and horizontal viewing angle ensures a clear picture from wherever you are watching
• Whether sitting back to relax or gathered around with friends, the wider viewing angle means everyone enjoys the perfect view from any position
Samsung eco-saving technology reduces energy consumption and environmental impact
• On Auto setting, Samsung’s eco-saving technology fluidly adjusts display brightness based on the luminescence of screen blacks to reduce energy consumption by up to 10%*
• Screen brightness can also be set manually to 25% or 50% of maximum
* Based on internal testing
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Flat Flat / Curved
- 27" Screen Size (Inch)
What Is The PC/AV Mode Option Of My Monitor?What Is The PC/AV Mode Option Of My Monitor?See The Answer
What does 'Not Optimum Mode' mean?What does 'Not Optimum Mode' mean?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ Colors are for reference only, please check with our staff for details
- The product pictures are for reference only, subject to the actual product. In the case of disputes arise, the decision of Samsung Electronics H.K. Co., Ltd. shall be final.
- All terms and registered trademarks mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.