Points to note when cleaning refrigerator
Care for your refrigerator:
● Do not use Benzene, Thinner or Clorox for cleaning. These may damage the surface of the appliance and can create a risk of fire.
● Do not spray the refrigerator with water while it is plugged on; it may cause an electric shock.
● Unplug the power cord of the refrigerator before you start cleaning your Refrigerator.
● Slightly dampen a soft lint-free cloth or paper towel with water and then you use it on the Refrigerator.
● Do not use any kind of detergent to clean the refrigerator because that can discolor or damage the refrigerator.
● Wipe the inside and outside of refrigerator until it is clean and dry.