Stay Connected “Door to Door” Service Policy
Last Update date : Sep 28. 2020
Pick-up and Return Delivery Service Terms and Conditions
1. This “Pick-up and Return Delivery Service” offers to Samsung customers an opportunity to get a one-time free of charge
(i) pickup; and
(ii) return delivery services (collectively the “Delivery Service”)
for certain Samsung products confined to smartphones (HHP) and mobile tablets (“Product(s)”) for the purpose of Product(s) repair service during the warranty period.
2. The "Delivery Service" is that after customer has bought the Product(s) (limited to the purchase of Samsung genuine smartphones and tablets in Hong Kong) and during the warranty period (i.e. 12 months as of date of purchase), if any product quality problem occurs, you can call the Samsung customer service hotline 3698-4698 to apply for the Delivery Service. The customer must firstly provide the purchase invoice copy (must be an electronic print version) to Samsung authorized service center together with the Product(s) or send to Samsung hotline service by email in advance. After the application is accepted, Samsung authorized service center or courier service provider will contact the customer by SMS or phone call to make arrangement for the Delivery Service. Subject to availabilities, the Delivery Service will be arranged within the next one to two working days.
3. This Delivery Service is only applicable to (i) the repair service of the Product(s) during the warranty period of the Product(s), and (ii) Hong Kong region (except all restricted and/or remote areas such as Lamma / Lantau areas, e.g. Tai O, Mui Wo, Ma Wan & Discovery bay, etc.).
4. The customers must provide Samsung with the contact person's name, contact phone number, delivery address for the purpose of the Delivery Service and the Product's IMEI / SN number for the purpose of checking the Product’s warranty status.
5. This Delivery Service is only applicable to the Products purchased from Samsung authorized retailers in Hong Kong. If customers have any questions, please visit http://www.samsung.com/hk/retailer -list / or you can call Samsung customer service hotline 3698-4698 for further inquiry.
6. If any product quality problem occurs beyond the warranty period or is caused due to human damage, Samsung authorized service center will contact the customer for a quotation repair.
7. Due to the possibility of loss of stored data during the testing and repairing processes, customers are strongly recommended to back up and/or delete the data in the Product(s), SD card, and SIM card in advance, and clear the phone power-on password at the same time before the Delivery Service is provided. Samsung authorized service center or courier service provider has no obligations to back-up and/or delete the data on behalf of customers. If the customer does not follow the prompts to make relevant backups and/or deletion, Samsung will not be responsible for the damage or loss of the data and information in the Product(s), SD card, or SIM card.
8. You acknowledge and agree that this Delivery Service is provided by Samsung (and/or its authorized service center or courier service provider) on a complementary basis and is subjected to the below “Limitation of Liability” clause.
Termination and change
When laws have been formulated or revised, relevant departments have issued binding regulations, and Samsung's business direction has been adjusted, etc., leading to having to terminate and change this service, Samsung will notify users through business announcements, text messages, and other forms.
According to the changes in local laws and regulations and the needs of business operations, Samsung has the right to modify this agreement from time to time and replace the original agreement. Users can log in to check the latest agreement at any time; users are obliged to pay attention to and read the latest version of the agreement and website announcement from time to time. If the user does not agree with the updated agreement, they should immediately stop accepting the service; if the user continues to use it, it is deemed to agree to the updated agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Samsung shall not be liable for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of contracts or any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive loss or damages arising out of or in connection with provision of services under this Policy (including but without limitation the Repair Service, Delivery Service), whether in contract, tort or otherwise, even if Samsung has been informed of the possibility of such damage.
In any case, Samsung’s total liability under this Policy shall not exceed the total service fee obtained by Samsung for providing the various services under this Policy.
In the process of performing this Policy, you shall comply with all applicable laws. In the event of any violation of laws and/or infringement upon legitimate rights of Samsung and/or any third parties, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Samsung and/or the third parties of any loss or damage incurred by it.
If part of the content of this agreement is deemed invalid for any reason, this invalid clause shall not affect the validity of other clauses.
Samsung has the right to transfer any rights or obligations under this agreement.
All the titles of this agreement are set for the convenience of reading, and do not affect the meaning or interpretation of any part of this service agreement.
If you have any questions about this service and terms or need to contact Samsung, please call our customer service hotline at 3698-4698.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.