Is my Samsung Gear device Compatible with and can Connect to iOS mobile devices?
The following devices are compatible with iOS devices.
1. Samsung Gear S2
2. Samsung Gear S3
3. Samsung Gear Fit2
Compatible devices are
1. iPhone 5 or later running iOS 9.0 or a higher version.
2. In case of iPhone 6S, 6S+ upgraded to iOS 10.x version, the connection between your device and Gear may be unstable due to a firmware issue of iPhone 6S, 6S+ and it may be disconnected quite often in some situations.
To connect your Gear and iOS devices,
- your device must download Samsung Gear app from Apple App Store.
In case of unstable connection, we recommend you to
1. disconnect all the devices paired to your Gear device
2. turn off the Bluetooth feature
3. restart the Gear
We strongly recommend you to update your Gear to the latest software version before connection.
The device lists may change without notice and some features may not be available depending on the region or service provider. iPhone and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.