How do I set up a routine using the Good Lock app?
Routine lets you customise your lockscreen layout, your App Tray, Lockscreen Widget, background colors and clock so your Galaxy device looks just the way you want, when you want.
This allows you to fill your AppTray with productivity-enabling apps during work hours, but switch to a Routine with entertainment-orientated apps in the evening—and pick colour schemes that match your moods.
Follow the below steps to set up a routine:
1. From the front screen, choose Apps
2. Choose Good Lock
3. Choose Routines
4. Choose Create Routine
5. Name the routine and choose Next
6. Set your location and choose Next
7. Set the time frame and choose Next
8. Set quick settings and choose Next
9. Select the style of clock widget using the arrows, then choose Next
10. Swipe from the left or right to choose a colour theme
11. When you have chosen your theme, choose Next
12. Set your layout by selecting or deselecting options
13. When you have set your layout, choose Finish
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to help | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday to Sunday | 8am to 10pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday | 9am to 5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday | 8am to 10pm
Monday to Friday | 9am to 6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.