How to use SmartThings
Please note: Some features may not be available in some countries and may vary depending on the model.
Please note: We recommend that you enable the permissions that will be required for SmartThings to work properly (see section Which permissions to enable to use SmartThings).
Please note: The required authorisation may vary depending on the country, device model and operating system that your smartphone is running (Android or iOS).
Please note: The buttons and actions available will vary depending on the device and model.
- The steps, options and functions may vary depending on the model and operating system used. All steps, options and functions described in this FAQ have been performed with a Note10+ with Android 10 operating system.
- Any device managed by SmartThings must be connected to a Wi-Fi or other wireless network.
- To ensure devices interact with each other, all devices must be registered with a Samsung account.
- Downloads and wireless communication between devices may incur costs when using mobile data.
- Available technologies features and functions may vary by country, service provider, network environment or product.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click submit to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.