- Teams may be formed by students belonging to different years/specialization.
- A team to consist of 3 members from within their campus.
- Students are required to register using their campus IDs only.
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
- Only the students of specified programs from the list of campuses mentioned can participate.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute.
- The file size of business plan should not exceed 5 MB for the Round 1 and 20 MB for Rounds 2 & 3.
- The executive summary for the Executive Summary Round has to be in a 2-slider PDF format, subject to a maximum size of 5 MB.
- For the next rounds, teams can include audio, video or any other creative format along with their presentation, subject to a maximum size of 20 MB.
- Across all rounds, all team members can access the case study but only one team member can upload the submission.
- Every team has to go through the Terms & Conditions before participating in the event.
- Participants to receive a verification mail post registering their teams.
- All teams shortlisted from the Executive Summary Round can access the case study for the Campus Round by using their login credentials and submit entries thereafter.
- Applicable to specific institutes only. To view the complete list, click here
Disclaimer: All rights in the Trademarks and Logos of various institutes as displayed herein belong to their respective owners and Samsung does not claim any rights in the same.