How do I register?
- Click on the Register button on the home page – this will lead you to the Registration page.
- Fill the registration form with the required details and hit Submit.
- Each participating team will be uniquely identified by the team name.
- All participating teams intending to participate must register on “https://www.samsung.com/in/microsite/edge-program” before the stipulated end date and also accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Use your campus IDs for the purpose of registration.
Can we change the team members after registration?
What is the eligibility for participating?
- Participation is open in a team format. Students are expected to form a team of three (03) members from within their campus.
- Teams can include members as a mix of different years.
- The contest invites applications & entries from the list of campuses mentioned on our site only or as stated in the Terms & Conditions document as Annexure A.
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
Who can I reach out to in case of any queries?
How can I submit my entry for Round 1?
- The participating teams are expected to upload executive summaries (2-slider) of the proposed solution post login on the site “https://www.samsung.com/in/microsite/edge-program/login”.
- Entries must be submitted before the deadline as mentioned in the schedule. Any changes in the timelines will be uploaded on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/samsungIndia and sent to your registered email id.
- The guidelines for these deliverables have been included with the stage details. The upload file size has been restricted to 5 MB.
Will there be a shortlisting in each round? If so, where will the said list be announced?
Yes, the Participants will be shortlisted in each of the rounds. Any updates on the competition will be uploaded on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/samsungIndia. You can also log in to your account on the microsite and check if you have made the cut. Emails informing the result declaration will also be sent to the shortlisted teams on their registered email ids. Please follow the page on www.facebook.com/samsungIndia to keep yourself abreast with any developments.
How can I submit my entry for Round 2 – Campus Round?
- The shortlisted entries will have to submit case solutions in the form of a presentation for evaluations at the Campus Round.
- Teams are also required to submit a 20-sec video along with the presentation.
- A Samsung panel would be visiting the campuses for the evaluation of these ideas.
- The guidelines for the deliverables have been included with the stage details.
How can I submit my entry for Round 3 – Semi-Final Round?
- The shortlisted teams will need to collaborate and submit detailed case solutions with all the requisite details, basis the data shared by Samsung on “https://www.samsung.com/in/microsite/edge-program”.
- The upload file size has been restricted to 20 MB.
How can I submit my entry for the Final Round?
- The top 8 teams would be submitting their presentations for the National Finale to be conducted at the Gurgaon office.
- Venue & other details to be shared towards the date finalized.
Can I revise my entry after I’ve submitted it?
- Yes. You can revise your submission before the deadline for each round.
Disclaimer: All rights in the Trademarks and Logos of various institutes as displayed herein belong to their respective owners and Samsung does not claim any rights in the same.