What can I search in Windows 8 enabled Samsung devices search box?
In Windows 8 enabled Samsung devices search box you can use the Search charm to search for apps, settings, and files on your PC. You can also use the Search charm to search the web, or search for items in the app you have open or in a different app you select. For example, one can use the Search charm to search for a new app in the Store or for a contact in the People app.
Here are some other things you can do with the Search charm :
● If you use an app such as a web browser a lot for searching, pin it to the top of the app list in Search. Press and hold or right-click the app and choose Pin.
● To open a location in File Explorer, enter a path in the search box and tap or click Apps.
● To see all the apps you have on your PC, tap or click Apps before you enter a search term.
● To see more details for an item in the search results, press and hold or point to the item to see info like path, date modified, and file type.
● If files you expect to see don't appear in the search results, they might be in locations where Search isn't looking.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .