Function of the Turbo Mode
Turbo Mode :
● Turbo function will be helpful to Cool your room quickly and more effectively.
● Turbo function is only available in Cool Mode.
Steps to set the Turbo function :
● Press the Turbo function on the remote controller during Cool mode.
● Turbo indicator appears on the remote controller display and the air-conditioner operates in Turbo function for 30 minutes.
● If you press the Mode button when the Turbo function is on , it will cancel the function.
Temperature/fan speed cannot be adjusted while using the Turbo function.
● Under this mode, compressor and fan starts together for 30min and then after the time it runs normally.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.