Precautions to be taken while Cleaning your Samsung Refrigerator.
Regular Cleaning of your Samsung Refrigerator is required to increase the overall efficiency of the appliance . It helps in keeping your food fresh inside the Refrigerator. Following are some of the tips that you must follow while cleaning your Samsung Refrigerator.
● Do not use Benzene, Thinner or Clorox for cleaning. They may damage the surface of the appliance and can create a risk of fire.
● Do not spray the refrigerator with water while it is plugged in, as it may cause an electric shock.
● Do not clean the refrigerator with thinner or car detergent for risk of fire.
● Unplug the power cord of the refrigerator before you start cleaning your Refrigerator.
● Slightly dampen a soft lint-free cloth or paper towel with water and then you use it on the Refrigerator.
● Do not use any kind of detergent to clean the refrigerator because that can discolor or damage the refrigerator.
● Wipe the inside and outside of refrigerator until it is clean and dry.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available from 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .