What are the Safety Standards of Microwave Cooking?
Safety Standards :
● It is extremely safe, since the microwaves that cook the food are non-ionizing, which means that they do not cause harmful changes in molecules.
● They only create heat, which has no more effect on the body than normal heat. What is more, the door is carefully designed so as to confine the microwave power in the oven cavity.
● As per ISI standard two switches have been provided to prevent the magnetron power supply to be switched on until the door is completely closed.
● In addition a latch is provide to secure the oven door. The oven is also provided with two independent thermal cut off switches to cut of power supply to the magnetron if the cavity temperature goes beyond the determined temperature, and the magnetron exceeds the specified temperature limit.
● Even children above 5 years can use a microwave oven. Since the oven doesn't get heated, there is no danger of getting burnt or scalded. Also, emission of microwaves is stopped the moment the door is opened. Hence, microwave ovens are perfectly safe for children to operate.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .