What to do when the control panel does not work properly?
Please Note: This help content is only applicable to the product purchased from Indian retailers. If you require help for the products purchased outside of India contact your local Samsung subsidiary for more information.
If Control panel does not work properly, please follow the below steps :
- Unplug the refrigerator and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Re-connect it again and check the control panel.
Note : Wait for at least 3 to 5 minutes before restarting the refrigerator.
- If the buttons on the control panel are not working, the panel is most likely in Child Lock mode. To unlock the panel buttons, press and hold the Child Lock button for 3 seconds to deactivate it. (If your model doesn't have a child Lock button, Press fridge temperature key and Power Fridge Key or Vacation Key simultaneously for 3 sec, it will be turned on. To cancel it, repeat the same process again.)
Note: Child lock Activate or Deactivate process depends on model.
- Please remove the LCD protection film from control panel display(if available) and check.
Steps to reset display :
- The Reset switch is located on the top of the right fridge door. Push up the cover to locate the power switch.
- Turn the Switch OFF and then turn it ON again.
- The Samsung logo will appear on the Touch Control Panel as the system boots up.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .