Add a folder in the Applications screen on Samsung Galaxy S2 -I9100
Samsung Galaxy S-II allows you to add folders in your phone. This feature helps one to note down
personal information or keep othere data in their self created folders. Following is the way to do the
same in your Galaxy S-II.
1. From the standby (main or idle) screen, select (tap) Applications.
2. Select the Menu key on the phone.
3. Choose Edit.
4. Touch and hold down the Add Folder icon, and drag to required page
5. At the Input Folder Name menu, enter the required name then select Yes.
The folder will now appear on the page.
NOTE : Please note down that instead of add folder, your handset can have a different name like make folder. This will depend on your handset and the android version it comes with.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .