How to remove the SIM or USIM card in Galaxy A8 plus?
Only Nano-SIM cards work with the device. Use caution not to insert the SIM card on position for memory card Insert the SIM or USIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider.
Insert the ejection pin → Pull out the tray → Remove SIM → Re-insert the tray
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
NOTE : Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged. You will hear a slight click when the tray pops out.
2. Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
3. Remove the SIM or USIM card.
4. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged. Always make sure the tray is dry.
• Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
Additionally you can know How to install the SIM or USIM card on Galaxy A8+ (SM-A730F).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available from 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .