How to remove the SIM or USIM card in Galaxy A8 plus?
Only Nano-SIM cards work with the device. Use caution not to insert the SIM card on position for memory card Insert the SIM or USIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider.
Insert the ejection pin → Pull out the tray → Remove SIM → Re-insert the tray
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
NOTE : Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged. You will hear a slight click when the tray pops out.
2. Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
3. Remove the SIM or USIM card.
4. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged. Always make sure the tray is dry.
• Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
Additionally you can know How to install the SIM or USIM card on Galaxy A8+ (SM-A730F).
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.