What are the different formats available in DVD Discs?
There are five different formats available in DVD Discs. These formats are defined below :
● DVD-Video (Playback Only) : High quality image and sound for movies and other video media.
● DVD-ROM (Read Only : Multi-functional, multi-media software that requires large storage capacity.
● DVD-Audio (Playback Only): High quality sound that exceeds the CD, multi-channel Audio.
● DVD-R (1Time Recording): As with CD-R, writing is only possible only one time.
● DVD-RW (Rewritable About 1000 times) : Similar to DVD-RAM except than its technology features a separated read-write access more like phonograph than a hard disk.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.