What are the different formats available in DVD Discs?
There are five different formats available in DVD Discs. These formats are defined below :
● DVD-Video (Playback Only) : High quality image and sound for movies and other video media.
● DVD-ROM (Read Only : Multi-functional, multi-media software that requires large storage capacity.
● DVD-Audio (Playback Only): High quality sound that exceeds the CD, multi-channel Audio.
● DVD-R (1Time Recording): As with CD-R, writing is only possible only one time.
● DVD-RW (Rewritable About 1000 times) : Similar to DVD-RAM except than its technology features a separated read-write access more like phonograph than a hard disk.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .