What are the Handling Precautions for LED/LCD/Plasma TV's?
Handling precautions are must if you have Samsung TV at home, work area or else. These are sensitive devices. Observe static sensitivity handling precautions, such as wearing a grounded wrist strap when handling.
Below listed are few handling procedures :
● Scratch Damage: Handle the display device with care to avoid scratching it.
● Moisture Damage: Gently wipe off any moisture or let the device dry before using it.
● Dirt and Stain: Gently wipe off the stain with a soft lint-free cloth.
● Temperature Difference: High temperature and humidity will degrade the performance of a display device.
● Pressure and Heat: Display device should be mounted 4 mm or more away from Printed Circuit Boards.
● Accessories Usage: Use only attachments and accessories specified or recommended by Samsung.
● While Lightening: Unplug the TV during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
● Climate Change: If the TV is moved from a cold place, do not turn it on for a few hours so any internal condensation can evaporate.
● Installation Procedure: Install the TV upright on a horizontal, solid, flat surface away from excessive heat, dust, and vibration.
● Air Flow: Keep a clearance of at least 10 cm (4 inches) between the vents on the back of the TV and nearby walls or enclosures.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .