What are the list of Mobile Dongles can be used in Samsung H Series Smart TV?
While connecting to the Mobile network, some functions might be unavailable. Refer to the diagram and insert the Mobile Dongle (sold separately) into the USB port. The Mobile Dongle must be connected to the TV in order to connect to the mobile network. However, the Mobile Dongle is sold separately and is not available from Samsung.
Supported Telecom and Model Name are as follows :
● Glo Bolt (Model No: E303)
● Etisalat (Model No: E303)
● Smart Communication (Model No: E3131S-3)
● Viettel (Model No: E173Eu-1)
● Vinaphone (Model No: E303u-1, E303s-1)
● DTAC (Model No: E3131)
● AIS (Model No: E3131, E303)
● Telcomsel (Model No: E303)
● Indosat (Model No: E303)
● Airtel (Model No: E1731, E3276S, E3276s-920, E3272)
● Idea (Model No: E1732)
● Tata Docomo (Model No: E177)
● Open Dongles (Model No: E303C, E303U, E3121B, E3131B, E369 mini)
● Zain (Model No: E367u-1, E303s-1)
● Orange (Model No: E367u-1, E3131s-2)
NOTE : If you have any problems using online services, please contact your Internet service provider.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .