What are the Requirements for using Face Recognition in Samsung H series TV(UA40H6400)?
With Samsung’s Face Recognition feature, the TV will automatically see and recognize a viewer’s visage, giving them instant access to apps and other smart content. It’s also the easiest and quickest way to see a user’s Smart Hub, which displays search, signature services, recommended apps, your apps and what content is currently playing.
Think of it as the TVs kernel. Face recognition is also a unique way to summon a user’s address book for Skype calls, which is easily done with the built-in camera.
Requirements for using Face Recognition are as follows :
● You should be located between 1.5m and 3.5m from the camera. The actual recognition range may vary depending on the camera angle and other factors.
● The appropriate ambient brightness is 50 to 500 lux.
(100 Lux: Bathroom, 400 Lux: Living Room)
● Face Recognition can recognise up to 5 different users at a time.
● The TV may have difficulty recognizing twins and people with similar faces as two different individuals.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .