What are the Smart ways to clean your Samsung TV?
Samsung TV needs Smarter Ways of cleaning from time to time to retain its durability. You can remove the dirt, smudges and fingerprints from the TV Screen in simple and easy way. Please follow the instruction given below to make your Samsung TV look newer and clear as it was before.
- Unplug your Samsung TV to keep yourself and TV safe while you are cleaning it.
- There is no need to reach for a spray cleaner, start by taking a dry anti-static cloth (a microfiber cloth works well) and use it to gently wipe away smudges and fingerprints.
- This can be used on both the frame of the TV and the screen.
- Don’t press the LED screens too hard as it could be damaged.
- If you cannot remove a smudge or fingerprint with a dry cloth, use a cleaning solution formulated for TV screens.
- Spray a small amount of screen cleaner or water on your microfiber cloth and gently wipe the smudges.
- Never spray the screen cleaner solution directly onto the TV.
- You can check for any damp areas by examining your television screen from an angle, as wet spots will create a glare that you will be able to easily see.
Points to Remember :
- Never use any type of window cleaner, soap, scouring powder, or any cleanser with solvents such as alcohol, benzene, ammonia, or paint thinner.
- Never use abrasive pads or paper towels. If you do, it can scratch or strip the anti-glare coating off the screen and cause permanent damage.
- Don't Keep the TV in Stand By condition for long time, Switch it off from Mains.