What is 3D TV?
Samsung 3D (3 Dimensonal) television (3DTV) is a television that conveys depth perception to the viewer by employing techniques such as stereoscopic display, multi-view display, 2D-plus-depth, or any other form of 3D display.
Know more about 3D TV :
- Left eye recognizes the left image and the right eye recognizes the right image.
- Human eyes are at a distace of 65mm with each other, so each eye feels a little bit of time delay of left and right information and the human brain merges those images and makes it feel 3 Dimensional.
- 3D-ready TV sets are those that can operate in 3D mode (in addition to regular 2D mode) using one of several display technologies to recreate a stereoscopic image.
- These TV sets support HDMI 1.4 and a minimum output refresh rate of 120 Hz; glasses may be sold separately.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .