Why should we reset the Blu-Ray Player?
Samsung Blu-Ray player too can be Reset to the factory default settings. Below listed are the circumstances when you should Reset your Samsung Blu-Ray player settings back to the default.
● The player is not working properly.
● User needs to delete the network settings or network tests fails.
● If the HDMI resolution set in the Blu-Ray Player is different from the one which your TV supports.
● The player started behaving abnormally after a recent firmware upgrade.
● User wants to connect to a different router or network.
● User has forgotten the rating password.
NOTE : Performing a Reset will erase all system, network & Smart Hub Settings and also deletes all stored BD data.
To know how to Reset & Setup your Blu-Ray Player, Please CLICK HERE