Why should we reset the Blu-Ray Player?
Samsung Blu-Ray player too can be Reset to the factory default settings. Below listed are the circumstances when you should Reset your Samsung Blu-Ray player settings back to the default.
● The player is not working properly.
● User needs to delete the network settings or network tests fails.
● If the HDMI resolution set in the Blu-Ray Player is different from the one which your TV supports.
● The player started behaving abnormally after a recent firmware upgrade.
● User wants to connect to a different router or network.
● User has forgotten the rating password.
NOTE : Performing a Reset will erase all system, network & Smart Hub Settings and also deletes all stored BD data.
To know how to Reset & Setup your Blu-Ray Player, Please CLICK HERE
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .