Basic operation > How to install the SIM
Please Note: The information on this page is for New Zealand products only. Sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
How do I install the SIM or USIM card on Galaxy single SIM models?
- Only Nano-SIM cards work with the device.
- Some LTE services may not be available depending on the service provider
- If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged. Always make sure the tray is dry.
- Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
- Make sure to power off the device first when installing or removing the SIM card.
Note: Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
Note: Insert the SIM or USIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider. Use caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card. Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards.
Thank you for your feedback!