The item is in the cart.
Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
Upgrade Galaxy J to the new Galaxy A.
We took what you love about J to create a better lineup – the new Galaxy A. See how J has been upgraded into the era of live.Learn More
Vivid viewing experience
The new Galaxy J features a redesigned front that looks great and takes the viewing experience to a new level. With a slimmer, 4.56mm all-black bezel, the new frame gives you an immersive wide screen experience.
With a thickness of just 7.9mm and a width of 71.05mm, the Galaxy J3 (2016) is noticeably slimmer and more compact than ever. It also has a slimmed down 4.56mm bezel and a contoured grip, making it the perfect shape to hold.
More Battery Power
Use your phone for longer than ever with a new and improved 2600mAh battery. Power running low? Not a problem! Cut down on your battery usage with Ultra Power Saving Mode.
Battery usage times may vary depending on individual usage patterns.
Equipped with a Quad processor and 1.5GB RAM, powerful performance is now at your fingertips. Enjoy browsing the web, watching videos and playing games at breathtaking speeds.
Convenient Smart Manager
The interactive Smart Manager app lets you monitor and manage your device’s essential functions with only a few simple touches. Check on your battery levels, storage, RAM usage and security status – all at a single glance.
- 5.0" (126.3mm) Size (Main Display)
- CMOS 8.0MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 138 Weight (g)
- 2600 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
- Up to 53 Audio Playback Time (Hours)
- 1.5GHz CPU Speed
*Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
How to register Product warranty online on Samsung Members AppHow to register Product warranty online on Samsung Members AppSee The Answer
How to prevent selected apps from running in the background on your Galaxy SmartphoneHow to prevent selected apps from running in the background on your Galaxy Smartphone See The Answer
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Specifications are accurate as at time of print and are subject to change without prior notice.
Screen images are simulated and for illustration purposes only. ©2016 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.