How to remove sticker residue from Samsung Refrigerator?
To remove sticker residue from your refrigerator, please try the following options:
• Scratch the surface of the sticker residue with your fingernail (or anything you can use for scratching)
Please note: Scratch only the residue part and not the surface of the refrigerator
• Gently clean the residue with a sponge or scrubber and soapy water. Wipe down with clean water and dry cloth
• Use any kind of oil (i.e., vegetable oil, mineral oil, baby oil, eucalyptus oil, etc.) to remove the residue. Rub the oil into the sticky residue, saturating the area. After the sticky residue has been removed wash the oily residue with the soapy mixture and a cloth. Wipe down with clean water and dry cloth
• Use WD-40 or rubbing alcohol to remove sticker residue from a stainless steel fridge
Please note: Some products may damage the surface of the refrigerator. Do not use benzene, thinner, or Clorox for cleaning
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.