Samsung Jet Bot Installation Guide & FAQ
- Please note that Clean Station power should be kept on.
- If the Clean Station is not powered, Jet Bot will be unable to find the docking station and will be unable to be automatically charged.
- The emergency switch must be turned on before using the device.
- Jet Bot has no remote control. The device only has Start, Stop, and Recharge functions.
- To use a variety of convenient functions, connect the Jet Bot to SmartThings app on your smartphone.
- Available technologies and functions may vary depending on the country, service provider, network environment, or product.
- Before you try out the app connection, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version.
- Mobile screen images on this content may vary depending on the device model you have.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.