Saving Energy Tips for Samsung Refrigerator
Tips that will help you lower down your electricity bills with your Samsung Refrigerator:
● Always install the Refrigerator in a cool, dry room with adequate ventilation. To avoid warming your Refrigerator, ensure that it is not exposed to direct sunlight and never put it near a direct source of heat
● Never block any vents or grilles on the Refrigerator
● Allow warm food to cool down before placing it in the Refrigerator
● Put frozen food in the Refrigerator to thaw. You can then use the low temperatures of the frozen products to cool food in the Refrigerator
● Clean the rear of the Refrigerator regularly. Dust increases energy consumption
● Do not keep the door of the appliance open for too long when putting food in or taking food out. The shorter the time the door is open, the less frost build-up you'll have in the freezer
● Provide sufficient clearance on all sides of the Refrigerator for air circulation. This will help reduce power consumption and keep your energy bills lower
● Do not set temperature colder than necessary
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.