What to do when water is leaking from detergent box in Samsung Washing Machine?
Water leaks at detergent drawer during washing or rinsing cycle can be due to following factors:
• High water pressure
• Foreign materials in detergent drawer
• Non-High Efficiency (HE) detergent - (Non Low Suds Detergent)
• Hose drawer tub blocked
The Water Pressure
If the water pressure is too high, water can leak at the detergent drawer
Detergent Drawer and Housing Drawer
• Clean the drawer periodically to prevent foreign materials from obstructing the flow of water
• Check if Rinse Hose is blocked
• Check if the water supply direction of Housing Drawer is divided into the left and right
• Using non-HE detergent may accumulate too many suds and cause water leakage due to the pressure of the suds
• Check if lump of powered detergent is used
Hose Drawer Tub
• Check if hose drawer tub is kinked
• Check for foreign material inside hose drawer tub
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.