What to do if water is leaking from the Samsung Front Loader Washer?
Please note that this article is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting for all types of Washing Machines. Refer to your user manual for more information.
If you need additional information specifically for Front Loader, click here.
Things to check when in a scenario that water is leaking from your Samsung Washing Machine:
Three ways to position the drain hose:
• Over the edge of a washing basin: the drain hose must be placed at a height of between 60 - 90 cm. To keep the drain hose spout bent, use the supplied plastic hose guide. Secure the guide to the wall with a hook or to the tap with a piece of string to prevent the drain hose from moving
• In a sink drain pipe branch: the drain pipe branch must be above the sink siphon so that the end of the hose is at least 60cm above the ground
• In a drain pipe: a 65cm high vertical pipe is recommended. It must not be shorter than 60cm and longer than 90cm. The standpipe drain requires:
- minimum diameter 5cm
- minimum carry-away capacity 60 liter per minute
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.