How to use Super Slow Motion in Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+?
Create and show off your directorial skills by adding Super Slow-mo bursts to a video, spotlighting incredible moments.
Here are some key points:
• Super Slow-mo (960 frames per second) vs Slow Motion (240 fps) vs Normal video (30 fps)
• Random background music will be inserted automatically after taking the video
• 3 types of animated-GIFs will be generated automatically
• Super Slow-mo captures for 0.2 secs and could be played approximately 6.4 secs long
• Super Slow-mo can be used up to 20 times in a video
• Super Slow-mo only supports HD (720p) resolution
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.