Is the Samsung Gear S3 water and dust resistant?
Samsung Gear S3 is classified as an IP68 device, which can withstand specific conditions such as wearing under rain, shower or even washing dishes.
However, the device may still damage if water or dust enters.
Follow these tips carefully to prevent damages and to maintain the water- and dust-resistant performance of the device:
• Do not immerse the device in water deeper than 1.5 m or keep it submerged for more than 30 minutes
• Do not expose the device to moving water such as rapid / strong current• If the device or your hands are wet, dry them thoroughly before handling the device
• If the device is exposed to clean water, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If exposed to other liquids, such as salt water, ionized water, or alcoholic beverage, rinse it with clean water and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth
• If the device is dropped or receives an impact, the water- and dust-resistant features of the device may be damaged
• If the device has been immersed in water or the microphone or speaker is wet, sound may not be heard clearly during a call. Wipe the device with a dry cloth or dry it thoroughly before using it
• The touchscreen and other features may not work properly if the device is used in water
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you!
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.