How to connect cable box to Samsung TV with sound output from Home Cinema System?
To connect your cable box and TV together with sound output from Home Cinema System, follow these steps:
Connect AUDIO IN on the main unit to the AUDIO OUT of the TV or Source Device. Be sure to match the connector colours.
OPTICAL DIGITAL IN 1, 2
Connect the Digital Input on the main unit to the OPTICAL OUT of the TV or Source Device.
• Ensure all connections between components are complete before connecting to the wall outlet
• Before moving or installation, be sure to turn off the power and disconnect the power cord
• If you select ANALOG without connecting the Audio Cable, the set is turned off automatically after 20 minutes
• If a TV or any device connected to Air Track with the optical cable is off and there is no digital input, the Air Track is turned off after 20 minutes. (If there has been no input signal for over 20 minutes from DIGITAL AUDIO IN 1 or 2, the Air Track will be turned off)
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.
Samsung Customer Service Centre @ Westgate will be closed for renovation works from 07 January 19 to 08 February 19. Operation will resume on 09 February 19 at 11:00am. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.