Entice your audience with crisp, clear FHD images and realistic colour on a sleek display with Samsung d-LED technology. A sleek, lightweight design and slim bezels keep your audience focused on your message, helping you capture more business opportunities. The accompanied pivot function gives you the flexibility to display your message vertically or horizontally for optimal viewing.
EDD Series displays are designed to use content from various external sources, including PCs, external hard drives and USB drives, with an optional PIM. Samsung PIMs use Intel® Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) connectivity to enable power and video source delivery through a single cable. No additional power cord is necessary. With the optional PIM installed, external clutter is reduced so that the slim design of EDD Series displays is retained.
EDD series 65” and 75” displays come with an optional, easy-to-install Touch Overlay accessory that enriches the user experience and elevates your brand in any environment. Improved IR touch technology using vertical and horizontal sensing ensures every inch of the screen provides a realistic multi-touch experience. The durable 3.2 mm thick overlay protects your display from countless sources of damage including dust to assure long-lasting performance.
Samsung digital displays emit less heat and carbon dioxide, use less energy, and are mercury - and lead-free. The eco-friendly design helps reduce your company’s environmental footprint.
Connect the display to other digital signage easily with interfaces based on your specific needs. The displays provide not only the essential connections businesses use the most but support for a wide range of source device types. Interfaces include HDMI, DVI, D-sub, Component and Composite input as well as RS-232C for extensive connectivity.
Opt for Samsung EDD LFDs—the smart choice for your business
Samsung EDD Series displays are perfectly suited to various business environments and demands, with clear advantages:
• Higher reliability. LFDs are required to undergo stricter, more rigorous quality assurance testing under various environmental conditions. Stringent testing includes lifecycle, dust testing and power surges.
• Optimised display connectivity. LFDs offer RS-232C connection that provides you with a simple way to link multiple displays for access to a broader range of digital content. The accompanied multiple display control (MDC) program gives you easy control of all connected displays and content from one central location through the RS-232C connection. You can even merge the MDC protocol into your existing technology.
- Diagonal Size 40"
- Panel Type 60 Hz LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.15375 (H) x 0.46125 (V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 885.6 (H) x 498.15 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 350 nit
- Contrast Ratio 5000:1
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178:178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Colour 10 bit Dithering - 1.07 Billion
- Colour Gamut 70 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81 kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75 Hz
- Peak Luminance Ratio 99 %
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D
- Audio In Stereo mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo mini Jack
- Video In CVBS, Component, HDMI
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max: 110 / Typical: 76 / BTU (Max): 375.1
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (IEC 62087 Edition 2) 85.0 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.50 W
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard,kWh) 124
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 925.4 x 541 x 93.6 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1005 x 615 x 151 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 9.3 kg
- Package Weight 11.4 kg
- Temperature 0 ~ 40°C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80 %
- VESA Mount 200 x 200 mm
- Bezel Width 17.4 mm (Bottom 20.4 mm)
- Special Built in Speaker (10 W + 10 W), PIP / PBP, Narrow Bezel, Light Weight, RS232 In/Out, 1 D-Sub & 1 HDMI, No function key
- Mount WMN4070SD, WMN250MD
- Specialty CML400D (Ceiling Mount)
- Stand STN-L32D, STN-L3240E
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Certification and Compliance
- EMC Class A
- Safety IEC60950-1, UL60950-1
- Environment ENERGY STAR 6.0 (USA)
Certain features with the Smart Hub may not be available without expressed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Content available through Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models and territories. Certain applications must be purchased and may not be available in all regions.
Professional Display EDD Series 40" (LH40EDDPLGC/EN)
10 Jul, 2015User Manual ver 1.0
17 Nov, 2014Quick Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)