The Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) is embedded within Samsung displays, providing the power of a dual-core CPU and a combination of media player and integrated display solution, MagicInfo™ Premium S player. The solution eliminates the need for additional PC modules while reducing installation and maintenance issues. Using the included MagicInfo™ Premium S player, businesses can create, schedule, and deploy content effortlessly. Multiple types of content can be streamed simultaneously and continuously courtesy of the dual-core CPU and 8GB of storage, and a high performance video processor integrated on a single chip. Save more by paying less for a display integrated with a media player and premium management solution.
The embedded solution, Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium S player, is designed to easily create, deploy, display content and even manage display operations. ● Easy content creation: Easily create multimedia and interactive content with pre-made templates and customise compelling messages using drag & drop and the intuitive user interface. ● Easy and efficient content deployment: Play content on multiple displays from a central PC, directly from internal storage or USB drive through simple plug & play. ● Simple display operation: Monitor and schedule various types of content in multiple displays from one central location efficiently and without difficulty. These features of the embedded Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium S player come with no additional costs. With the MagicInfo™ Premium S player, monitoring display status and controlling display operation have never been simpler.
Improve business display management with the slim, lightweight design of the Samsung PE Series. This attractive LFD ensures easy installation and improved space management, leaving more room available for other purposes. Content can be delivered to heights of up to 15m thanks to the DisplayPort feature. Furthermore, remote control is ensured by RJ45 port utilisation, even when users are combining RJ45 and RS-232 connections.
The PE Series has an extremely slim depth, which is 73 per cent reduced compared to traditional products, giving a sleeker overall appearance. The lightweight design frees up more space and leads to easier, more efficient installation. A narrow bezel increases viewer focus on content and allows more room for information display. It also enables virtually seamless video walls for a more immersive experience.
PEC Series displays are designed to use content from various external sources, including PCs, external hard drives and USB drives, with an optional PIM. Samsung PIMs use Intel® Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) connectivity to enable power and video source delivery through a single cable. No additional power cord is necessary. With the optional PIM installed, external clutter is reduced so that the slim design of PEC Series displays is retained.
These durable displays offer lower total cost of ownership (TCO), and are designed for continuous, energy-efficient operation with reduced power consumption and heat emission. The PE Series LFDs incorporate an innovative backlight unit (BLU), saving more electricity than traditional devices and lowering operational expenditure. This LED technology also reduces environmental impact by cutting out potentially harmful substances such as mercury, halogen and lead, as does the spray-free injection molding used to produce flat panel displays.
A diverse range of businesses can optimise the appearance of their content and image with the PE Series, improving key messages and offering a unified brand identity. Its slim bezel and edge-LED technology offer high brightness, with an enhanced luminescence of 700nit. The viewing experience is further improved by an anti-glare, anti-glossy panel. The PE Series represent highly durable displays that are designed for operation 24/7 in a variety of challenging environments.
- Diagonal Size 40"
- Type 60Hz LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch(mm) 0.15375 (H) x 0.46125 (V)
- Active Display Area 885.6 (H) x 498.15 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 700nit
- Contrast Ratio (Dynamic) 10000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178:178
- Response Time (G-to-G) 8ms
- Display Colour 16.7M
- Colour Gamut 70%
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- D-Sub, DVI-D, Display Port (1.2)
- Component (CVBS common), HDMI
- Stereo mini Jack
- DP1.2 (Loop-out)
- Stereo mini Jack
- External Control RS232C (in / out) thru stereo jack
- External Sensor IR, Ambient Light
- Set Dimension (WxHxD)
- 919.6 x 532 x 35.1mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD)
- 985 x 634 x 135mm
- Set Weight
- Package Weight
- Bezel Width(mm) 13.5mm (Bottom 14.4mm)
- VESA Mount 200 x 200mm
- Stand Type Foot Stand (optional)
- Media Player Option Type Embedded
- Operating Temperature 0°C ~ 40°C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%
- Key Professional Heavy Usage LED LFD
- Special Anit Reflection, Non Glossy Design, Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Built in Speaker, Image Rotation, (10W + 10W), Plug and Play (through USB), Narrow Bezel, Slim Depth (35.1mm) Video Wall (10 x 10), Built In MagicInfo (Lite, Premium-S, Videowall-S)
Internal Player (Embedded H/W)
- Cortex-A9 1GHz Dual Core CPU
- On-Chip Cache Memory
- L1 (I / D) : 32KB / 32KB L2 (Unified) : 512KB
- Clock Speed
- 1GHz Dual
- Main Memory Interface
- 1Gbyte DDR3 Dual 32bit DDR3-667 (1333MHz)
- 2D & 3D Graphics Engine - Up to 1920 x 1080. 32bpp - Supports OpenGL ES
- Storage (FDM)
- 8GB (2.0GB Occupied by O / S, 6GB Available)
- Video Decoder - MPEG-1 / 2, H.264 / AVC (Dual) - VC-1, JPEG, PNG Audio DSP (Decoder) - AC3 (DD), MPEG, DTS and etc.
- IO Ports
- USB 2.0 * 2EA
- Operating System
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Off Mode
- Less than 1W (with Ethernet)
- On Mode
- 165 (Max) / 114 (Typical) / 562.65 (BTU)
- Sleep Mode
- Less than 1W (with Ethernet)
- Safety CB (Europe) IEC60950 / EN60950 UL (USA) UL60950, CSA C22.2 No. 1 TUV (Germany) Substitute by CE NEMKO (Norway) Substitute by CE CCC (China) GB 4943 PSB (Singapore) PSB+IEC60950 NOM (Mexico) NOM-019-SCFI-1998 KC (Korea) K60950 IRAM (Argentina ) IRAM+IEC60950 GOST (Russia ) GOST+IEC60950 SASO (SaudiArabia ) SASO+IEC60950 BSMI (Taiwan) BSMI+IEC60950 CSA (Canada) Substitute by cUL
- EMC FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A KCC / EK (Korea) KN22 / 24 CE (Europe) EN55022: 2006+A1: 2007 EN55024: 1998+A1: 2001+A2: 2003 VCCI (Japan) VCCI V-3 / 2010.04 Class A CCC (China) GB13837-2003 (CISPR13: 2001) GB17625.1-2003 (61000-3-2-2001) BSMI (Taiwan) CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital) / C-Tick (Australia) AS / NZS CISPR22: 2009 GOST (Russia / CIS) GOST R 51317 serise GOST 22505-97 EN55022: 2006+A1: 2007 N55024: 1998+A1: 2001+A2: 2003
- WMN4070SD, WMN250MD
- CML400D (Ceiling Mount)
Certain features with the Smart Hub may not be available without expressed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Content available through Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models and territories. Certain applications must be purchased and may not be available in all regions.
Professional Display PEC Series 40" (LH40PECPLBC/EN)