Replacing the Microwave's Charcoal Filter
The charcoal filter should be replaced every 6 to 12 months and more often if necessary. The charcoal filter cannot be cleaned.
- Unplug the oven or turn off the power at the main power supply. Open the door. Locate the 2 vent grille mounting screws on the topside of the microwave.
- Take the screw out with the screwdriver.
- Removing the screws will loosen the vent grille. Then, slide the vent grille to the left and pull it straight out.
- The vent grille is removed and you will see the charcoal filter resting on an angle.
- Lift and remove the old charcoal filter.
- Slide a new charcoal filter into the place.
- The new charcoal filter should rest at an angle as shown. Replace the vent grille and the 2 screws and close the door. Plug the oven in or turn on the power at the main power supply. Reset the clock.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.