Flex-Duo: How to change the oven light
Changing the oven light
The oven light is a standard 40-watt appliance bulb. It will come on when the oven door is open.
When the oven door is closed, press the OVEN LIGHT pad to turn it on or off. It will not work during a self-cleaning cycle.
1. Make sure the oven and the bulb are cool.
2. Unplug the range or disconnect power.
3. Turn the glass bulb cover in the back of the oven counterclockwise to remove.
4. Turn the bulb counterclockwise to remove it from its socket.
5. Replace the light bulb and glass bulb cover by turning them clockwise.
6. Plug in the range or reconnect power.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.