Set your health goals.
Small changes get big results.
By setting goals in three key areas of your life, you can take steps towards becoming a better you.
Be more active
Set activity goals, see when you hit your milestones and get a nudge when you need to do a little more.
Establish nutrition goals and see a detailed breakdown of what you consume to help you stick to your goals.
Feel more rested
Samsung Health helps you get on track with a good sleep schedule.
Calm your mind and body.
Effortlessly, manage your mental health with continuous stress measurements in Samsung wearables.
* Some contents are only available through an optional paid subscription.
* Samsung account log-in, Calm account log-in required.
* Android OS 6.0 or above required.
* Content is available in English, German and Spanish.
Discover health-related content.
Health news, exercise videos, supporting health accessories and partner’s service are all here.
Go head-to-head with friends
Use together to challenge your friends
and see where you stand.
Join a Global challenge
Challenge friends around the world!
Walking becomes more fun with others.
Earn badges for your breakthroughs.
Every accomplishment deserves a shout-out.
Samsung Health works seamlessly with a number of third-party apps including diet trackers or fitness apps.
Get more out of Samsung Health by syncing with devices including glucose monitors or scales and keep close tabs on what’s most important to you.
Simple, easy-to-follow tutorials.
Get the most out of Samsung Health step by step.
Master the basics and beyond.
* This app is solely intended for fitness and wellness purposes only and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Supported features might vary by country and device.
* Stress feature is not supported in Angola, Cyprus, Algeria, Canada, and Thailand. And it is supported by the Galaxy Watch, wearable and the Galaxy mobile phone with a sensor that can measure stress.
* Heart Rate feature is not supported in Angola. And it is supported by the Galaxy Watch, wearable and the Galaxy mobile phone with a sensor that can measure Heart Rate.
* Device and screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.