* Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2021.12.08–12.20 in USA and UK with pre-release versions of SM-S901, SM-S906, SM-S908 under default setting using 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
* Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification and may vary per country, please check in store for more details.
* Dimension: Size and weight may vary by the device's configuration and manufacturing process.
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* External Memory may be used to store media (photos, video, and music files) but application storage on external device may be limited or unavailable on certain handset models.
* Features - Some Samsung Health/Fitness applications and related software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
* Data - Internet connection required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Content subject to availability in country.
* Notice to our customers - safe battery use (certain Mobile devices don’t have removable back covers and customer removable batteries - In this case the battery is a Service replaceable part and not a customer replaceable part and special tools are required).
In case of repair, Devices without removable batteries should be booked with a Samsung Authorised Service Centre. Please purchase Samsung-branded batteries from reputable and approved sellers to ensure the batteries are not counterfeit.
* Use only Samsung-approved accessories. Using unapproved accessories will not be covered by the warranty, and may cause performance problems and malfunctions as well as damage the device.
* Image at the top of page of Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G laying facedown simulated for illustration purposes.
* Image at the top of page of Galaxy Z Fold2 5G unfolded and seen from the front with the butterfly graphic wallpaper onscreen simulated for illustration purposes
*S Pen Pro and S Pen Fold Edition sold separately. Only use the Samsung S Pen Pro or the S Pen Fold Edition designed exclusively for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G. All other S Pens or stylus pens not designed for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G (including those by other manufacturers) may damage the screen.
*Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Z Filp3 5G is rated as IPX8. IPX8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Not dust resistant.