How Do I use Automatic Drying?
The Samsung Washer detects the weight of the laundry and then calculates the optimal drying time.
To further understand and learn how to use Automatic Drying on your washer, see illustration below of the Control Panel of Samsung Front Loader Washing Machine (WD10F7S7SRP):
If you opt to use Automatic Drying on your washer, select Drying on the Cycle Selector as shown above. This is to dry laundry automatically by detecting the amount and weight of the laundry.
Using Dry Course:
Refer to the label of drying capacity and be sure to put the clothes below the marked line (7.0kg).
Follow these steps to use the Drying feature:
Step 1: Open the door, put the clothes inside the machine and close the door again.
Step 2: Press the Power button, and then press the Drying button.
Note: The standard course will be selected automatically.
● Drying is not available for Drum Clean, Outdoor Care, Wool, Bedding and Air Wash courses.
Step 3: Press the Drying button and choose drying type based on the programs below:
● Every press of this button will select drying type repeatedly in the following order: Cupboard → Iron → Small Load → Low Temp. → Time (30 min. → 1:00 h → 1:30 h → 2:00 h → 2:30 h) → Cupboard
● It automatically displays Drying Time by sensing the weight of clothes before drying for increasing the drying effect.
■ For any loads of laundry, you can use the Auto Dry function. If you find that the laundry is not completely dried, you may use the Time Dry function as well.
■ If both the spin and drying cycles are selected, the spin speed is automatically selected to enhance the drying efficiency.
■ When using the drying cycle, check if the water supply valve is opened.
■ Soft Keep function is to prevent laundry from being wrinkled when the laundry is not immediately removed after drying.
■ While the Soft Keep function is running, END is displayed waiting for you remove the laundry.
4. Press Start/Pause button.
It automatically performs an optimal function from washing to drying.
● The selected course can’t be altered after the start of drying.
● If cold water is not supplied, drying will not be performed.
● If you select Dry only, Spin is automatically selected as well to improve the drying performance (Cupboard only).
● If you don’t want the Spin operation, please manually unselect Spin by pressing the Spin button.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .