How to level the unit if the washing machine is unbalanced
To reduce vibration and noise, leveling unit must be done before starting to use.
Why you have to level your washer:
• Leveling the washing machine is critical for proper operation.
• A tilted washing machine can cause many problems including vibrations, noise and detergent drawer residue.
How to level your washer:
The easiest way to begin the leveling process is as follows:
• Loose the jam nuts.
• Screw the washer legs all the way up in the washing machine chassis.
How to check if your washer is properly leveled:
• Slide or walk your washer into position.
• Try rocking the washer back and forth, and left to right. If the washer rocks, unscrew the appropriate leg until the leg makes contact with the floor. Then, the washer will not rock.
• Place a torpedo level on the top of the washer. It does not matter whether you rock the product back to forth first, or left to right first.
• Level your Washer by turning the leveling legs in or out as necessary. When your Washer is level, tighten the jamb nuts.
※Note: Make sure the shipping bolts are removed. For shipping bolt locations and removal procedures, Please click here.
How to install the washer on a carpet or soft floors:
1. If you install your washer on a carpet or other soft floors, you should place the rubber cups under the adjustable leg.
2. Before placing the rubber cups, remove the double-sided tapes from the film.
3. If the washer is on the pedestal, the rubber cup should be placed underneath the pedestal's legs.
How to revel your washing machine by using a pedestal:
1. If you are using a pedestal, place the pedestal in the location where the washer will be installed.
2. Level the pedestal by using the same procedure as that of the Washer/Dryer.
3. Attach the pedestal to the washer, and move the pedestal/washer assembly to the desired location.
4. Once the washer and pedestal are in the desired location, re-check the leveling.
5. If necessary, re-level the pedestal/washer assembly in its desired location.
※Note: Installation Warranty
1. Installation and the issues associated with installation are not covered under manufacture’s warranty.
2. Please contact your installer.
3. If you installed it yourself or you would like to have a professional installer install the product, please contact your retailer.
※Note: The position of the air bubble on the level.
A properly leveled surface looks like this:
An improperly- leveled surface looks like this:
Once the washer is leveled on all sides, place a few pieces of clothing into the washer and run a spin only cycle to check for excessive vibrations.
If your washer is vibrating excessively, please click here for vibration diagnosis. Click here.
※Note: the shorter the leg is the less Vibration. Please try to minimize the leveling leg length to level the unit. We recommend the length should be shorter than 20mm. Please check Jamb Nut’s tightness.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.