How do I charge the Galaxy Watch Active device?
• Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the Galaxy Watch Active.
• Use the supplied wireless charging dock and charger. The Galaxy Watch Active cannot be charged properly with a third-party charger.
• Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the device. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
1. Connect the wireless charger to the charger and plug the charger into an electric socket.
2. Place the Galaxy Watch Active into the wireless charger, aligning the center of your Galaxy Watch Active’s back side with the center of the wireless charger.
Press any of the Galaxy Watch Active’s keys to turn on the screen while it is on the wireless charger.
While charging the battery when the Galaxy Watch Active is turned off, the thunder bolt icon appears on the screen.
While charging the battery when the Galaxy Watch Active is turned on, tap the screen to check the charging status.
Activate Power Saving Mode to extend the battery’s usage time.
• Displays colour on the screen as grey tones.
• Deactivates the Wi-Fi network.
• Limits the performance of the Galaxy Watch Active’s CPU.