Samsung Gear™ Fit is currently compatible with devices that meet the following criteria:
- Android™ version 4.3, Jelly Bean or higher
- WVGA or higher screen resolution
- 1.0GB or higher memory
The following devices are not compatible with Gear Fit:
|Galaxy S® 4||Google Play Edition||GT-I9505G|
|Galaxy S 4 Zoom||AT&T||SM-C105A|
|Galaxy Note® 10.1 2014||Verizon||SM-P605V|
|Galaxy Note Pro 12.2||Verizon||SM-P905V|
Step 1: From Samsung Apps, download the free Samsung Gear Fit Manager app on your Samsung Galaxy® mobile device.
Step 2: Search for "Samsung Gear Fit Manager," then touch the app icon when it appears. Touch Free, accept the conditions to download, and then open the app.
Step 3: Follow the on-screen prompts to accept and pair the Samsung Gear Fit to your mobile device. Your Gear Fit will then show as a paired device on the Gear Fit Manager.
Heart Rate Monitor — Keep track of how hard you're working out using the built-in heart rate sensor on the back of the Gear Fit.
Personalized Fitness Coach — When you work out with the Gear Fit Exercise app, it monitors your pace, distance, and heart rate, and it motivates you with prompts to speed up, stay on pace, or slow down.
Track Steps, Distance, Calories — The built-in Pedometer on Gear Fit tracks your daily steps and distance so you can work to meet personal fitness goals, and see the calories you burn in a day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- To remove the Gear Fit display from its band, grip the sides of the band, and gently press on the display to pop it out. To insert the display into the band, place the display in the hole, and press the band into the grooves along the top and bottom of the display to secure it.
- On the Gear Fit, swipe left until you
reach Heart Rate. Touch Heart Rate.
- • With the device securely on your wrist, touch Start.
- • Remain still while the device measures your heart rate.
- • When complete, your heart rate will display on the screen.
- On the Gear Fit, swipe left until you reach Heart Rate. Touch Heart Rate.
- When your Gear Fit and mobile device are connected, you can send help messages when needed. Activate this feature and select your emergency contacts in the Gear Fit Manager on your paired mobile device. To send a help message, press the Gear Fit home button three times quickly. This alerts your emergency contacts to your situation by sending them messages with your location.
Samsung, Samsung Gear, and Samsung Galaxy are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Other company names, product names and marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks. Screen images simulated. Appearance of device may vary.