Specifications Download Spec Sheet
Unfortunately, this information isn't currently available for this product.
This SAMSUNG brand product, as supplied and distributed by SAMSUNG and delivered new, in the original carton to the original consumer purchaser, is warranted by SAMSUNG against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty period of:
Register Your Product
Register now to get updates, faster tech support and more.Register your product
Manuals & Downloads
Universal Print Driver (Driver) ver. V2.50.06.00:03 - Win 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/Win 7/Win 8(32/64bit) (MULTI LANGUAGE,21.34 MB)Feb 03, 2015
Print Driver,SPL (Driver) ver. 1.57.11 - Win 2000/XP/2003 (MULTI LANGUAGE,20.88 MB) ?Jun 07, 2011Printer Driver for all windows
Print Driver,GDI (Driver) ver. 3.01.06.02 - Win Vista/2008/Win 7(32,64bit) (MULTI LANGUAGE,19.46 MB)Jun 07, 2011
Print Driver (Driver) ver. 2.00 - Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.7 (MULTI LANGUAGE,1.12 MB) ?Sep 22, 2009[Install Program Execution]
- Make sure that you connect the printer to the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file on your computer.
- Double-click Install Program icon.
- After the installation is finished, click Quit.* For a USB-connected 1. Connect your printer to the computer via USB 2. Open the Applications folder -> Utilities, and Print Setup Utility.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, open System Preferences from the Applications folder, and click Printer & Fax.3. Click Add on the Printer List.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, press the ''+'' icon then a display window will pop up. 4. For Macintosh OS 10.3, select the USB tab.
- For Macintosh OS 10.4, click Default Browser and find the USB connection.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, click Default and find the USB connection.
- Select your USB-connected Printer from the Printer Name list and check if an appropriate driver is automatically loaded for ''Printer Using:'' field. If an appropriate driver for your printer is NOT automatically loaded on the ''Printer Using:'' field,
- Select ''Samsung'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, select ''Select a driver to use...'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- Click Add.
- If you can see the printer from printer list, make it default.
Smart Panel (Driver) ver. 2.02.02 - Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.7 (MULTI LANGUAGE,5.25 MB) ?Aug 31, 2009Samrt Panle Application OS : 10.3 - 10.6
Smart Panel (Driver) ver. 1.19.06 - Win 2000/XP/2003 (MULTI LANGUAGE,25.85 MB)Jul 30, 2009
Unified Driver (Driver) ver. 3.00.37 - Linux (MULTI LANGUAGE,28.75 MB) ?Feb 25, 2009[Unified Linux Driver Install Guide]
- Make sure that you connect your machine to your computer. Turn both the computer and the machine on.
- When the Administrator Login window appears, type in root in the Login field and enter the system password.
- Download and extract the driver. [root@localhost root]#tar xzf [Downloaded File Name(XXXX.tar.gz)]
- The driver will be extracted as ''cdroot'' folder in current path.
- Execute installation program. [root@localhost root]#./cdroot/autorun
- When the welcome screen appears, click ''Next'' and proceed installation. [Ubuntu OS Installation]1. Download and extract the driver.2. Open ''Root Terminal'' 3. Execute installation program. $ sudo cdroot/autorun4. After intall, PPD path is set again. $ sudo ln -s /usr/share/cups/model/samsung /usr/share/ppd/custom/samsung5. Execute Configurator, and Add your printer model name by Add Printer.
Smart Panel (Driver) ver. 2.00.33 - Linux (MULTI LANGUAGE,47.58 MB)Oct 24, 2008