Manual, downloads, specs and registerGalaxy Note (AT&T) edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
- Title 1. Title USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices 126.96.36.199
- Applicable Model All North American Samsung Models
- Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers
- Description USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices2. Applicable Model All Models3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers4. Description 1. Title USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices 1.5.45.02. Applicable Model All North American Samsung Models3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers4. Description USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices
- Title USB Ddriver for Samsung Android Mobile Devices
- Applicable Model All North American Samsung Android Models
- Carrier or Corporate Customer GSM Carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile, Generic GSM
- Description USB Ddriver for Samsung Android Mobile Devices
Galaxy Note (AT&T)
Galaxy Note (AT&T)
Carbon Blue, Ceramic White
Android™ 4.1.2, Jellybean
6.28 Ounces, 6.28 oz.
5.78" x 3.27" x 0.38"
2.0 MP, 2.0 Megapixel
8.0 MP, 8.0 Megapixel
Auto Focus; Camcorder; DivX HD® ; HD Recording; HD Playback; TV-Out
Up to 10.4 Days
(User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.)
GSM Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; UMTS; Tri-band: 850/1900/2100MHz; LTE; Dual Band: Band 4 & Band 17
SAR Value: Head 0.41 W/kg
SAR Value: Body 1.43 W/kg
Bluetooth® Profiles: HID; Wi-Fi® ; Wi-Fi® Hotspot; HTML Browser; GPS, Bluetooth®; Bluetooth® Profiles, HID; Wi-Fi® ; Wi-Fi® Hotspot; HTML Browser; GPS
1280 x 800 Pixel
HD Super AMOLED™
Widgets; TouchWiz; Social Hub; Smart Unlock; Accelerometer
Video Player; Video, Streaming
Fun & Entertainment
Downloadable Content; Wallpapers, Animated; Samsung Widget Gallery; Media Hub HD
Business & Office
Microsoft® Office-compatible; Samsung approved for Enterprise, Microsoft® Office-compatiblel; Samsung approved for Enterprise
Email; Corporate Email; Picture Messaging; Text Messaging; Video Messaging; Swype™ ; Predictive Text (T9®/XT9®)
Speakerphone; Voice Recognition; Voicemail; Speech-to-text; Text-to-speech; Etiquette/Gesture Mode; Music ID; Picture Caller ID; Multitasking; Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC); TTY; Airline Mode
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
*Edited* annoying on my Note 5.. Intrusive and doesn't stop. Pops up constantly. Cleared cachet.. Went to Tmobile.. They were clueless even though many seem to be experiencing th...
Anybody know how to connect a note 5 to TV without using Internet? I don't have Internet or WiFi at home. My slim port I used for my old phone doesn't work. Would like to watch ...
Hi can I please get a Samsung Experienced Tech or a customer service Person pleaselet me know when my Note Edge on Verizon is getting the Marshmallow Update my model number is SM...
if you restart the Galaxy Note 4 after the update the phone displays unable to use fingerprints after restarting the device. Enter password. The fingerprint feature used to wor...