Manual, downloads, specs and registerMono Multifunction Printer SCX-4200 Series edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
Manuals and Legal
- Make sure that you connect the printer to the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file on your computer.
- Double-click Install Program icon.
- After the installation is finished, click Quit.* For a USB-connected 1. Connect your printer to the computer via USB 2. Open the Applications folder -> Utilities, and Print Setup Utility.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, open System Preferences from the Applications folder, and click Printer & Fax.3. Click Add on the Printer List.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, press the ''+'' icon then a display window will pop up. 4. For Macintosh OS 10.3, select the USB tab.
- For Macintosh OS 10.4, click Default Browser and find the USB connection.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, click Default and find the USB connection.
- Select your USB-connected Printer from the Printer Name list and check if an appropriate driver is automatically loaded for ''Printer Using:'' field. If an appropriate driver for your printer is NOT automatically loaded on the ''Printer Using:'' field,
- Select ''Samsung'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, select ''Select a driver to use...'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- Click Add.
- If you can see the printer from printer list, make it default.
Unfortunately, this information isn't currently available for this product.
Mono Multifunction Printer SCX-4200 Series
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
Hello <img class="emoticon emoticon-smileyhappy" id="smileyhappy" src="https://ynzzy74688.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.png" alt="Smiley Happy" title="Smiley Happy" ...