How to access data even if your Galaxy phone's touch screen is not available?
Note: Before you try the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:
Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.
Step 2. Tap on Download and install.
Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can also connect a keyboard the same way, so you are able to enter your PIN or Password.
- To get back to the Home screen, use the right click on your mouse.
- An OTG (On The Go) adapter allows you to connect a full sized USB flash drive or USB A cable to your phone or tablet through the Micro USB or USB-C charging port.
- If DeX mode is running, exit DeX mode and try again.
- There may be a short delay between motions on your phone and your TV.
- HDMI display output may not be supported depending on the model and device.
- If both the screen and touch do not work on your phone, use a multiport adapter to connect the TV and a mouse together.
In order to back up your device remotely:
- Your device must be connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network
- Your device must be signed in to your Samsung Account
- Remote control settings must be enabled
- You must know your Samsung Account username and password
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.