How to add apps and widgets on your Galaxy phone's home screen?
Note: Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version.
Note: If you hide an app on the App screen, the hidden app doesn't appear on the App screen. (Settings > Home screen > Hide apps)
- Device screenshots and menus may vary depending on the device model and software version.
- If you still need more assistance, please call our contact center and our helpful agents will help you.
- Lock Home screen layout setting can also be accessed in Settings > Display > Home screen.
- If you are experiencing difficulties with your Samsung mobiles, tablets, or wearables, you can send us a question in the Samsung Members app.
- This allows us to take a closer look at what is happening. The data is anonymized and only held for the duration of the investigation. Find out more about sending an error report through the 'How to use the Samsung Members app'.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.