Smart Switch: iOS to Galaxy phone using USB connector
- Transmission of some items may be restricted depending on the device manufacturer and the OS version.
- DRM (Digital Rights Management) applied content cannot be transferred to Smart Switch.
- Transferring data increases the battery power consumption of your phone.
- Ensure that your device is sufficiently charged before transferring data. If the battery power is low, data transfer may be interrupted.
- This feature may not be supported on some devices or computers
- Only transfer content that you own or have the right to transfer.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.