Troubleshooting a problem when using Smart View
Go to Settings > Software update.
Tap on Download and install.
Swipe down from the top of your phone’s screen to open the Quick panel.
Touch and hold the Wi-Fi icon to open your device's Wi-Fi settings.
Here you can make sure you are connected to the correct network and change it if necessary.
Tap the Smart View icon on the Quick panel.
Select your TV.
Navigate to Settings, and then select Support.
Select Software Update, and then select Update Now.
If there are new updates, the updates will be downloaded and installed on your TV. If there aren't any new updates, select OK to exit.
- Do not turn off the TV until the update is complete. When the update is finished, the TV will restart automatically.
- Depending on the TV model, the path to software updates may vary.
Go to Settings > General management.
Tap on Reset > Factory data reset.
Scroll down the page and select Reset.
Select Delete all.
- Smart View can be used with Galaxy phones running Android 4.3 or above and with devices that support Miracast.
- Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.
- For further assistance or questions, please Contact us.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.