Windows 10 Update Information
Find out if your system runs Windows 10.
- Devices in the table below have been tested for the Windows 10 Update and can be used with the update.
If you need software, hardware, driver and firmware for the update, please check here.
- Models not included in the table below may not support the Windows 10 Update.
2 in 1
W700, W703, W707, W708
- "O" support the upgrade to Windows 10.
- Models not in the table do not support upgrade to Windows 10.
Select your Product and Model :
Your System Windows Version
* Windows8 should be upgraded to Windows8.1 before upgrade to Windows 10.
* Caution! If you use 32bit version of Windows7/8/8.1 in your computer, you can upgrade OS to Windows 10, but main chipset driver or certain device driver can be missing or not installed correctly. Please visit here for more information.
- Internet connection is required for Windows 10 upgrade in All-In-One PCs. (ISO image upgrade method is not supported)
For further details, please refer to Microsoft’s Support Page
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.